||Java (J2EE/Struts/JSP), Perl, C++, C,
Shell/Bash, Visual Basic, ASP, Tcl/Tk, SOAP, CORBA,
||UNIX (Solaris/AIX/HP-UX), Linux,
Windows XP/2000/NT, Windows 95/98, Windows 3.x, MS-DOS,
||Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Informix,
PostgreSQL, Sybase, DB2
||Tomcat, JBoss, Ant, Apache
(mod_perl/Mason), SSH, CVS, Zope, OpenACS (AOLserver),
IIS, qmail, sendmail
||IntelliJ, Eclipse, Emacs, vi,
Microsoft Visual Studio, Mozilla, Microsoft Office,
GIMP, Macromedia Flash
|2003 - Present
||Mercury Interactive, Yehud,
- Developed and maintained front-end interface
Mercury Application Management Analytics, a
custom reporting and graphing tool. Provided quick
turnaround for release deadline.
- Designed and developed Custom Image View and
corresponding administration for Business
Availability Center Dashboard, using Struts, JSP,
- Implemented unified indicator JSP tags for
Business Availability Center Dashboard, utilizing
JSTL and EL.
- Optimized Ant build scripts, achieving 8x
|2002 - 2003
||Lerner Consulting, Modi'in,
- Designed and developed Channel Page system and
administrative tool, using Perl and Mason for
- Developed grant submission and tracking
database based on Zope for the Research Authority at
- Implemented participant database and
corresponding financial system for the Alliance for
Educational Programs in Israel, implemented using
- Developed publication tracking GUI application
using Amazon web services (SOAP).
- Performed all System Administration tasks for
Tromax Computing, including installing Linux,
building necessary applications, backup procedures,
and qmail server maintenance.
|2001 - 2002
- Enhanced functionality of Order Management
System, including filtering capabilities and
business process analysis.
- Maintained various components of a Customer
Care & Billing package for Digifone
- Designed Cellular Equipment Inventory subsystem
for Bell Mobility (Canada).
|2000 - 2001
||Goldman Sachs, New York, NY
SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER
- Coordinated and developed intranet portal for
Technology Professional Services department.
- Developed various web applications for New
Associate Program, including schedule planner and
employee message board.
|1998 - 2000
||The Associated Press, New York,
TECHNICAL LEAD, APPLICATION
- Responsible for all application and system
development project coordination.
- Led project to convert primary web site
to extensible object-oriented Perl modules from
proprietary Informix template language.
- Initiated and created multi-tiered caching
system for web server cluster.
- Designed and developed all application code for
APMoneyWire, a financial site, including stock
quotes, feature packages, and custom-generated
graphs and tables.
|1997 - 1998
||Jupiter Communications, New York,
SENIOR WEB PROGRAMMER
- Designed and implemented content publication
system to provide customized user navigation.
Created web account database, account editor and
mailing list application in Java. Established
authentication and logging systems.
- Developed site-wide search engine.
- Developed and implemented various NSAPI
plug-ins, running under Netscape Enterprise
|1995 - 1997
||Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center,
New York, NY
- Designed, developed, and maintained
applications and system software for Clinical
||Hebrew - Fluent
English - Mother tongue
B.S., Cum Laude, Computer and Information Science
Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY, January 1994
Related coursework included Microcomputer Design,
Operating Systems, File Processing, Data Structures,
Project Management, and Theoretical Computer Science.